See Appendix 17 for a transcript of these answers.
1. Read the sentence. Decide which part of speech the underlined words are. Listen and then choose the answer. I used to call for room service, but then I discovered it was cheaper to order pizza.
2. Select the sentence with the verb in the past tense.
3. Choose the correct word to complete the sentence. I am used to ____ Internet access in my hotel room. (MP3)
4. Select the sentence that uses "used to" as an adjective. (MP3)
5. Read the following sentence. Listen and choose the sentence with the same meaning. I am used to living in hotel rooms. (MP3)
Workplace English home | Top
work is licensed under a
Attribution 3.0 License.